IRON GIRL PE RACE DAY: 4 April 2014
Iron Girl PE will take place on Friday 4 April 2014
The following categories can be entered:
- Mother-daughter team
- Athletes must be 14 years* or older on race day to participate.
- Mother-daughter teams will be timed separately and times combined for final finisher times.
- Mother-daughter teams must be bona fide female family members.
- The entire race must be completed by each member of the team.
- If a team member is not able to compete in the event, the remaining team member may switch to individual entry before the cut-off dates for entries.
- Team members who switch to individual entry will not be eligible for prizes in the individual age group categories.
- You will need to show a valid South African ID book, driver’s license or passport at registration.
*All athletes must sign a waiver form during race week IN PERSON at the designated registration venues, to participate. U/18s must have a parent or legal guardian present at registration to sign the waiver on their behalf. You cannot collect on someone else's behalf.
Only 1500 slots available. No late entries will be accepted. No entries will be accepted on race day. If you do not collect your race pack during the designated registration times you may NOT race.
- Individual entry: R110
- Mother-daughter team: R220
Note: Entries are non-transferable, the withdrawal options are as follows:
If you would like to withdraw from the Iron Girl South Africa in Nelson Mandela Bay please note the following terms:
- Until 24 March 2014 - 25% refund on entry fee
- 25 March and after - 0% refund on entry fee
Please note: Athletes MAY NOT SELL OR TRANSFER THEIR SLOTS TO OTHER ATHLETES.
How to edit your registration details?
Have your medical details, address, contact number, emergency contact details etc. changed since you've registered? Make sure we have the latest information by editing your registration details, or informing our office by contacting Sharon Talbot on firstname.lastname@example.org - this is crucial. Click here for a step-by-step walk-through of how to update your details.
Besides entering online, each individual athlete and team member must go to the registration venue (The Boardwalk Convention Centre & Spa Level 1 Parking) during race week to complete the registration process, sign their waiver, and collect their race packs which consist of a race shirt, race number, pins and timing chip. ALL athletes MUST sign the waiver forms at registration – NO WAIVER = NO RACE. Team registration packs will only be released once both team members sign the waiver and present their ID documents at registration.
In the case of under 18s, a parent/legal guardian must be present at registration for each minor to sign the waiver forms.
Registration Venue & Times (Race Pack Collection)
The final step of race Registration and race pack collection will take place at The Boardwalk Convention Centre and Spa Level 1 Parking. Please remember to bring your ID/Passport/Driver's License. Please note you cannot ENTER the race on these days, this is for pack collection for those athletes who have already entered online. The dates and times for registration are as follows:
- Thursday 3 April 2014 12:00 – 18:00
- Friday 4 April 2014 09:00 – 14:00
All registration packs will include:
- Entrant t-shirt
- Race number and safety pins
- Timing chip
Each athlete/team member will also receive the following:
- Iron Girl South Africa finisher medal (upon completion of the race)
- Iron Girl South Africa finisher certificate (downloadable 2 weeks after the event)